The mission of Southern Lehigh Youth Football Association (SLYFA) is to be an outstanding youth football and cheerleading program for the community we serve, and a feeder program to our Southern Lehigh middle and high school football teams.
SLYFA commits to:
• Serve as positive role models to our youth as measured by our decisions and actions.
• Tirelessly working to build the self-esteem and moral foundation of our youth, so that they can confidently pursue and achieve their academic, athletic, and life goals.
• Providing superior coaching and mentoring to all players and cheerleaders.
• Offering a safe, competitive and scalable league for athletic competition.
• Being a partner to the S.L. middle and high school football programs to prepare youth athletes for ascending levels of competition.
• Fostering teamwork, compassion, and charity within our communities for the betterment of our members, future members and collective program.